Step 1: Visit our campus.
Step 2: Take the assistance of the helping desk.
Step 3: Fill in the Data Form and submit.
Step 4: Obtain the application form from the office.
Step 5: Submit the filled in application form with necessary supporting documents.
Step 6: Meet the Principal with your ward to make the admission.
Step 7: Remit the Admission fee and the other fees if your admission is confirmed.
ADMISSION & FEES – GENERAL RULES & GUIDELINES
- New admissions will be made subject to availability of seats. Pupils will be given admission only through proper channels. No special reference or recommendation will be entertained or considered.
- Students who have completed three years by 31st May of the academic year may be admitted to LKG. It is therefore essential that the Birth Certificate be submitted in original at the time of admission in support of the declaration regarding date of birth.
- Students joining from class UKG will have to submit their School Leaving Certificate (Transfer Certificate).
- The school management reserves the right to admit or retain students in the school.
- Fees once paid are not transferable / adjustable or refundable under any circumstances.
ATTENDANCE & LEAVE
- All students are expected to attend on all school days and for the full day. Half day applications will not be entertained.
- Students must be present in the school after holidays / vacations on the reopening day of the school. They must also remain present in the school on the last working day of the school, preceding the holidays / vacations. No leave of absence is granted except on previous written application from parents or guardians and only with valid reasons. Parent should make a request for leave in advance only when they are convinced of its absolute necessity.
- All students are expected to report 10 minutes before the scheduled school time. School gate shall close sharp at the scheduled time. Students reporting after the scheduled time will be marked late in the school diary. Three late remarks will lead to imposition of penalty and strict action against the student.
- If a student is absent owing to illness, the student must on return bring a note written by the parent or guardian. In case of longer illness, i.e. lasting more than one week, the Principal should be informed and Medical Certificate should be attached.
- The school reserves the right to refuse permission for any leave if it is for a prolonged period of time or if it occurs at an inappropriate time of the school year.
- During school hours no student is allowed to leave the classroom without the permission of the teacher or until the class is over. Written permission of the Principal or supervisor is required for the student to leave the premises during the school hours. A breach of these rules will be viewed seriously. Parents are requested not to ask their children to come back from school before the school gets over except in case of real necessity in which permission should be obtained previously in writing.
- It may be noted that children will not be sent home even in an emergency with anyone who might come to pick them up during school hours without a written request from the parent or guardian.
SCHOOL UNIFORM & APPEARANCE
- Students are expected to dress and behave in a manner appropriate to the membership of the school and should observe the prescribed uniform regulations throughout the school day and on occasions as announced by the school.
- Neat and tidy school uniform recommended by the school with identity card must be worn daily by the students. Students without the same will not be permitted in.
- Socks and shoes, as per sample approved by the school, must be worn by the students.
- Students are required to be neat and clean in their general appearance. Girls should have their hair plaited or tied neatly and boys should have their hair trimmed. Hair may not be coloured, tinted or highlighted. The school believes in simplicity and students are not permitted to wear ostentatious or expensive items like Jewelry, fancy watches, wristbands or similar accessories in the school. Only plain black colour hair bands, ribbons, rubber bands, belts etc. are allowed.
- Fingernails must be cut short and kept clean.
BAN ON USE OF MOBILE PHONES
- Mobile and other portable devices like Ipads, Ipods and Tablets etc. shall not be allowed to be used or seen in the school campus at any time. The school shall not be responsible for any incidences of theft or devices getting misplaced or misused. Also all such devices, if found will be confiscated by a member of the school staff and will only be returned back to parents later by the Principal only after calling the concerned parents to the school.
- In case, you need to contact your ward during the school hours for some emergency, you are requested to call up school reception that would pass on the emergency messages to students. The ban on mobile devices and phones is also applicable to break times and while traveling in the school bus.
- School will take strict action against all sorts of cyber crime including slandering about school and its staff in any of the social networking sites by the students in and out of the school.
Parents are requested to ensure that homework is done regularly by the students. By ‘Homework’ the school refers to the entire gamut of academic follow-up that takes place at home and not necessarily just written work. At the Primary School level, student’s time out of school should be their own time in which they pursue their own interests, hobbies and play. Often students are tired from the intensive teaching they have had during the day. Therefore, the school does not set excessive homework. However, at the Secondary level students are expected to submit their completed homework / worksheets on scheduled dates itself. Students will not be allowed to participate in class sessions unless the home assignments are completed
The school recognizes that birthdays are special occasions for students and parents and requests that birthday celebrations at school are kept simple. The school does not permit distribution of candies, toffees, chocolates or any take-home presents for students or teachers. On their birthday, students are free to wear clothes of their choice that conform to norms of modesty. Photography and Video recording of the celebration are strictly not allowed.
Parents should inform the school in writing addressed to the Principal about their ward’s health issues with supporting medical certificates and claim exemptions from participating in the non-scholastic activities.
Childhood is the right time for learning. SRRDVM has arts and sports programmes for the students’ edutainment. Students should attend these classes without fail; they are excused only on medical grounds.